THE POWER AND BEAUTY OF THE OCEAN. TO YOUR WALL.
Print Details + Printing + Framing
All ocean art photographs and fine art photography prints are handmade right here in Sydney, Australia. They are constructed using heavy, museum-grade papers and our frames are all produced using hardwood mouldings, UV-proof acrylic and white mats. Simply put – This means your print is built to last.
Prints can be purchased either as a framed ready to hang option or a print only (unframed) option.
Gallery Level Printing and Framing
We leverage our hand chosen group of Sydney’s best printers and framers who all have a wealth of experience in their field.
6mm Acrylic Face Mounted
- Acrylic face mounted prints are produced on 6mm clear acrylic with polished edges.
- This is our most popular print option and best compliments our ocean-themed prints.
- An acrylic face mounted print is the best way to create maximum impact to your room.
- The finished ocean art print is made using Museum grade Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper – a natural white, 100% cotton paper with a high-gloss metallic finish.
- This is a highly dimensional, high gloss paper with a remarkable ‘pearlescent’ metallic finish. Colours ‘Pop’ on this paper especially when hung in a well-lit room.
- Acrylic Face Mount prints are available for shipping within Australia only.
Premium Shadowbox (White, Black or Oak frame)
- Our premium shadowbox framed images are printed using Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308gsm – a white, 100% cotton paper with a textured surface that guarantees archival standards.
- Premium shadowbox prints come with a white border around the image that is signed by the artist.
- Premium shadowbox framed prints are available for shipping within Australia only.
- Canvas prints are a brilliant lightweight option and made using 400gsm fine art canvas.
- Stretched canvases are “mirror wrapped” which allows for the main images to stop at the canvas edge and the wrapped sides are a reflection of the main image.
- Stretched canvases are available for shipping within Australia only.
- A rolled canvas has not yet been stretched and is not ready to hang on the wall.
- Rolled canvases are shipped rolled up in a tube and can be shipped worldwide.
The below sizes are listed as the acrylic panel size / shadowbox framed size / printed image size / mat width.
- Small: 60cm (W) x 45cm (H)
- Medium: 80cm (W) x 60cm (H)
- Large: 100cm (W) x 75cm (H)
- XL: 120cm (W) x 90cm (H)
- XXL: 152c. (W) x 101xm (H)
- Each ordered print is created from scratch and by hand. That takes around 2-3 weeks plus shipping.
- Depending on where you are located, shipping within NSW 1-2 days and VIC, TAS, QLD, NT 3-5 days and WA 5 days+.
- FREE SHIPPING on rolled and framed artworks within Australia.
- FREE SHIPPING on rolled prints worldwide.
- You must sign for your print upon delivery.
- We do not allow international customers to check out with a framed print in cart – costs are too high and the product it too fragile.
- Shipping is trackable & insured.